Monday, November 08, 2004

Lust is a many-splendored thing

Why is Patricia So Complicated?

Part Shy Kisser

I do love to kiss, once I’m comfortable with it, and that means knowing the person I’m kissing pretty well. I usually don’t make the first move when it comes to making out, but I’ve got plenty of intensity in return.

Part Expert Kisser

I’m a kissing pro, but it’s all about quality and not quantity. I’ve perfected my kissing technique and can knock anyone’s socks off, and I’m adaptable, giving each partner what they crave. When it comes down to it, my kisses are truly unforgettable.

Part Passionate Kisser

For me, kissing is about all about following my urges. If someone’s hot, I’ll go in for the kiss - end of story. I can keep any relationship hot with my steamy kisses. A total spark plug - my kisses are bound to get me in trouble.

Part Freaky Kisser

When I kiss, I want to experience something new: a new technique, a new partner, a new accent… and my own personal kissing style is very unpredictable. There’s no saying where my tongue or hands will go.
I just don’t think I'm that easily pigeon-holed.
Oh, and thank you, God. (I got nailed!)

No comments: