- I can’t walk in front of a mirror without looking at it and checking myself out. If no one is around, I’ll stick my tongue out at myself.
- When I brush my teeth, I have to recite Shakespeare in my head to time myself to make sure that I brush for a full 5 minutes. Usually I do Macbeth:
She should have died hereafter
There would have been a time for such a word
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day….
Oh, you know the rest, and if you don’t, well, you probably went to public school in the US.
- I can only eat – at one sitting – about as much food as I can hold between my thumb and forefinger. That means about a half cup. I can’t eat more, and now I know better, so I don’t even try. I am not malnourished, and my mom took me to a doctor, who said if more people would do like I do, she’d go out of business.
- I absolutely, positively, have to have an orgasm every 48 hours. If I don’t, then there will be hell to pay.
- Whenever I blush, I sneeze. That’s weird, I know – sometimes I suppress that by biting my lower lip to kill the sneeze reflex, but I still get the physical need to sneeze when my face gets red from embarrassment. If anyone has any idea why that happens, please comment.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
I have been TAGGED by that hottie, Venting Housewife.
The first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself, – and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
This is difficult, mostly because I don't even know 5 people who haven't been tagged with this already. I just checked – and EVERYone I know who takes comments has already been tagged.
But here goes.
There, that wasn’t so difficult. But, I can’t tag anyone else, for reasons mentioned above. Sorry, VH.