Sunday, October 22, 2006

Connection

Yes, whatever. So I hung out online a lot this weekend. He knew I did; I was DJing at Lady Ann’s when he popped on PalTalk with a PM and asked how the boys were doing. I called him back on his cell, which was cool, and he kept checking: is all well, did I remember this or that, how’s the money holding out, oh by the way there’s this pre-made dinner he made and it’s in the downstairs fridge.
Plus:
  • miss you,
  • love you
  • miss you again
  • miss you more
French baritone. Yum. Sounds so good on the phone. His accent gets thicker when he’s all tired and jet-lagged and it’s like a shot of DC current running from my clitoris to the base of my brain and back. And he’s not micro-managing me, he cares.
Yum.
“I wish you were here,” I said, after a pause.
“I wish you were here, and Grandmother and Grandfather were at home, caring for the kids. I’m more alone in this place than I ever have been anywhere,” he added.
“What would we be doing, if I were there?” I asked him.
A pause. “Wonderful things,” he said, finally.
“When you get home, I will need you.”
“Yes,” he said.
“Inside me,” I continued, whispering.
“I know,” he said, simply, “don’t worry.”
“‘Don’t worry’ like, you understand? Or ‘don’t worry,’ you’ll take care of me?” I persisted.
A pause.
“I’ll take care of you,” he said. “Be good, and be well. Don’t stay up too late on chat, all right?”
“Yes, monsieur,” I said.
“You will need your rest this week,” he added.
“Yes, monsieur, I’m about to log off.” I said goodbye to the chat room and exited.
“You will also need your rest for when I come home,” he added. I could hear the smile in his voice.
“I – yes, monsieur,” I said. I blushed. I sneezed.
Salud,” he said, with a knowing little chuckle.
Merci,” I said, then added, “Merci. De tout.
“For everything?” he asked.
“Yes, monsieur,” I said.

5 comments:

Neil said...

That must suck, him being away. How long will he be away on business?

Switch Hitter said...

Oh God I so know how you feel! I hate it when Sir leaves town! HATE IT! *stomping foot*

hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

Hey can you fix this, just delete it and I'll post it again This is the third time tonight this happened with someone elses name coming up when I post. I don't know why it does that but I'm writing blogger again! It is frigging weird. At least I know this guy! LOL I don't think he'll get mad that I'm signing under his name. LOL

This is Des btw.

Jack's Shack said...

A Yearning Heart- I like it. Good title for a blog.

introspectre said...

*sigh*