- Hot Guy #1 I’ll call E. Single, nerdy, likes soccer, totally Blue as in Blue State. Lives in Oregon. Affects English sensibilities and syntax. My type all right. Well, the English thing should go. Other than that, he’s a bit of all right.
- Hot Guy #2 I’ll call DB. DB is married, really hysterically funny, totally in love with Maggie. Never has even seen her. He’s in denial about how much he’s crazy about Maggie but a girl can tell. He’s a bit of all right, too. Won’t mess around with me. Why is that so attractive?
- Hot Girl is a hottie. Let’s call her CM. She’s funny and cool. Total horn dog, kinda like me. Comes in to “hook up”; she’s pretty open and totally frank about what she likes and getting it. I really, no really, thought she was Maggie in another screen name, and the reasons why are kind of embarrassing:
- she’s Asian
- she’s got that open, healthy, relaxed sort of sexuality about her
- “Maggie” was really pushing her as one of the sexier people, and lots of fun to hook up with: “You’d love her, she’s smart and funny.”
- She’s smart
- She’s funny
- I think I have a crush on her
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Wasting the Evening
Hung out listening to Maggie at the Piano in an online brothel. (Please see my previous posts here , here, and here, regarding Lady Ann’s.) There’s a couple of nice guys there and a pretty hot girl, who I’m still not convinced isn’t really “Maggie” in a different screen name.