Monday, October 03, 2005

44 impertinent questions

  1. Alias First name?
    the Yearning Heart. OK, I know it sounds like it’s the name of a three-masted frigate.
  2. Were you named after anyone?
    My real name, yes. I was named after an aunt, who was named after a saint.
  3. Do you wish on stars?
    No, I wish on wishbones.
  4. When did you last cry?
    Yesterday. Sunday, October 2, 2005. I needed sex.
  5. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
    Pastrami.
  6. What is your birth date?
    May 21.
  7. What’s your most embarrassing CD?
    Oh, gosh, so many. I still own an Boys II Men CD, and *blush* I play it when I do housework.
  8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
    Oh hell, yeah, if I could put up with my moods.
  9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
    Um, DUH!
  10. What are your nicknames?
    Peppermint.
  11. Would you bungee jump?
    No. I’d skydive, though. Weird, huh?
  12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
    Depends. I have a pair of VERY old sneakers that have double-knots so tight I can’t undo them, but they slip right off. My work sneakers, though, I have to untie.
  13. Do you think that you are strong?
    I have a strong will, and a strong heart. I’m also brave enough to cut your nuts off.
  14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
    Double mocha chunk. I can only handle a spoonful at a serving.
  15. Shoe Size?
    7 ½
  16. Red or pink?
    Red.
  17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
    My temper.
  18. Who do you miss most?
    Maggie.
  19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
    Blue shorts, white sneakers.
  20. What are you listening to right now?
    Touch & Go
  21. What did you eat for breakfast?
    A sip of coffee and a slice of plain toast.
  22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
    Vivid red.
  23. What is the weather like right now?
    Hot and muggy.
  24. Last person you talked to on the phone?
    My mom.
  25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex?
    Voice. Then eyes, hands, fingers.
  26. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
    I got it from Trick. I kinda like her, but I need to get to know her better to be sure.
  27. Favorite Drink?
    Glenlivet, neat. I don’t drink much anymore.
  28. Hair Color?
    Red. Auburn, actually.
  29. Do you wear contacts?
    Yup
  30. Favorite Food?
    Lobster, or whatever Monsieur made for dinner.
  31. Last Movie You Watched?
    In the theater, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The last one I watched on video was The Aviator.
  32. Favorite Day Of The Year?
    Halloween.
  33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
    Happy Endings
  34. Summer Or Winter?
    Up north, summer. In Texas, I’m hoping for a cool, breezy winter.
  35. Hugs or Kisses?
    Kisses. Hugs aren’t bad, either.
  36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
    Chocolate intemperance, but only ½ serving.
  37. Living Arrangements?
    I live with Monsieur. I still don’t know where I stand. Am I a Live-In Girlfriend, or a Nanny With Benefits?
  38. What Books Are You Reading?
  39. What’s On Your Mouse Pad?
    It’s not my mousepad, it has the Linux penguin.
  40. What Did You Watch Last Night on TV?
    a British sitcom – As Time Goes By, (guilty pleasure).
  41. Favorite Smells?
    Pot roast, fresh basil, Monsieur’s cock.
  42. Favorite junk food?
    Don’t really have one. Chocolate, but not too much at a time.
  43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
    Beatles – they knew when to break up.
  44. What’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
    Where’s home I wonder? …New York City, no matter where home is.

No comments: