- Alias First name?
the Yearning Heart. OK, I know it sounds like it’s the name of a three-masted frigate.
- Were you named after anyone?
My real name, yes. I was named after an aunt, who was named after a saint.
- Do you wish on stars?
No, I wish on wishbones.
- When did you last cry?
Yesterday. Sunday, October 2, 2005. I needed sex.
- What is your favorite lunchmeat?
- What is your birth date?
- What’s your most embarrassing CD?
Oh, gosh, so many. I still own an Boys II Men CD, and *blush* I play it when I do housework.
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Oh hell, yeah, if I could put up with my moods.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
- What are your nicknames?
- Would you bungee jump?
No. I’d skydive, though. Weird, huh?
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Depends. I have a pair of VERY old sneakers that have double-knots so tight I can’t undo them, but they slip right off. My work sneakers, though, I have to untie.
- Do you think that you are strong?
I have a strong will, and a strong heart. I’m also brave enough to cut your nuts off.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Double mocha chunk. I can only handle a spoonful at a serving.
- Shoe Size?
- Red or pink?
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
- Who do you miss most?
- What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Blue shorts, white sneakers.
- What are you listening to right now?
Touch & Go
- What did you eat for breakfast?
A sip of coffee and a slice of plain toast.
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- What is the weather like right now?
Hot and muggy.
- Last person you talked to on the phone?
- The first things you notice about the opposite sex?
Voice. Then eyes, hands, fingers.
- Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I got it from Trick. I kinda like her, but I need to get to know her better to be sure.
- Favorite Drink?
Glenlivet, neat. I don’t drink much anymore.
- Hair Color?
Red. Auburn, actually.
- Do you wear contacts?
- Favorite Food?
Lobster, or whatever Monsieur made for dinner.
- Last Movie You Watched?
In the theater, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. The last one I watched on video was The Aviator.
- Favorite Day Of The Year?
- Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
- Summer Or Winter?
Up north, summer. In Texas, I’m hoping for a cool, breezy winter.
- Hugs or Kisses?
Kisses. Hugs aren’t bad, either.
- What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Chocolate intemperance, but only ½ serving.
- Living Arrangements?
I live with Monsieur. I still don’t know where I stand. Am I a Live-In Girlfriend, or a Nanny With Benefits?
- What Books Are You Reading?
- Nanny Wisdom: Our Secrets for Raising Healthy, Happy Children — From Newborns to Preschoolers;
- The Emotional Life Of The Toddler by Alicia F. Lieberman;
- An Overview of the Peloponnesian Wars, unpublished manuscript by Maggie.
It’s not my mousepad, it has the Linux penguin.
a British sitcom – As Time Goes By, (guilty pleasure).
Pot roast, fresh basil, Monsieur’s cock.
Don’t really have one. Chocolate, but not too much at a time.
Beatles – they knew when to break up.
Where’s home I wonder? …New York City, no matter where home is.