Sunday, October 16, 2005

The more I get, the more I want

I went out with Monsieur again last night (Saturday) for a short while; H watched the boys again but they were asleep before we left, so she had an easy time of it.
We only went into town to have coffee beverages and talk. While we were out we ran into K; she’s a whole bunch of fun.
She hadn’t actually spoken to Monsieur for any length of time before. She sat with us and drank espresso. I must have been infectiously hyper or something because she and I ended up laughing a lot; almost embarrassing ourselves. She had walked there from work and was looking for a lift home so Monsieur offered her one - such a gentleman - and we flirted with him all the way home.
She brought up the guy who had asked me out at work the other night. “He was cute, [Yearning Heart], I think you should have gone for it.”
“Oh, no, K,” I laughed. “He’s a boy; I like men.” I put my hand on Monsieur’s knee, as if I was emphasizing that point.
“You guys OK, then?” K asked devilishly.
“I think so, ya,” I giggled.
“So you’re finally getting it enough then, [Yearning Heart]?” K laughed.
I looked over at Monsieur; he was silent and his eyes on the road. “I don’t think I can get it enough,” I replied. “But I don’t complain,” I added, and looked over at Monsieur and ran my fingers up his back and through his hair.
“Mmm, maybe I should come over some night and show [D] how a lady should be treated,” K said, teasing.
“I think not, dear,” Monsieur finally broke his silence.
“Are you afraid of a little competition, [D]?” K laughed
“Not a bit,” he answered, “but I think you are acting like a spoiled brat, and before I would permit you to demonstrate any such thing, I should have to treat you like the spoiled child you are behaving.”
Her eyes lit up. “Ooo! spankings!”
“You better be careful, [K],” I warned her, “I hear he spanks very hard.”
“The harder the better,” she said, grinning.
“You don’t know what you are speaking about,” Monsieur said. We came to a stop. “Here is your apartment, dear. Should we walk you up?”
“Oh, I’ll manage; thank you for asking,” she said, reaching for her purse.
We said our goodbyes and she left. I turned to Monsieur as he pulled out of the parking lot. “I’m sorry if she offended you,” I said softly.
“Not a bit; she was flirting with us and I returned it,” he said with a smile.
“Would you have spanked her, really?” I asked.
He laughed. “Very doubtful,” he replied. “I don’t think she has the fortitude to withstand one of my spankings. I think she would be likely to lose interest, and equally likely to be crippling sore the next day.”
I wonder: would he have? would she have? what would I do?
I need more sex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its nice that you can be playful with others. I have mentioned to my husband that I wouldn't mind a threesome...but he thinks its a horrible idea. I agree, but I can't help but think of what it would be like...

Anonymous said...

I think the only way I could do a threesome is if I was not involved (romantically or emotionally) with either party. Dunno...that's a recipe for disaster in my book.

Oh, but what a glorious thought!