Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Classic Dame

Katharine Hepburn


I scored 19% grit, 23% wit, 57% flair, and 14% class!
I am the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. I go my own way, follow my own drummer, take my own lead. I stand head and shoulders next to my partner, but I am perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but I possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at my feet. I can pick them up or leave them there as I see fit. I share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.
Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the Classic Leading Man Test.
Test tracked 4 variables. How The Yearning Heart compared to other people her age and gender:
She scored higher than 40% on grit
She scored higher than 39% on wit
She scored higher than 89% on flair
She scored higher than 11% on class

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 100% in wiennie.

the Yearning Heart said...

Well done! say, how'd you find my blog?
And, please, don't say it was 'delicious'!

Anonymous said...

informative post....

Anonymous said...

visita mi blog bizarrdesign.blogspot.com