Friday, September 30, 2005
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Monday, September 26, 2005
Size matters but not how you think.
Will the Yearning Heart be able to do achieve her goal of taking it in One Smooth Stroke without Monsieur fucking her every other night?
Will Monsieur find a way to let the Yearning Heart approach him without him consumed with shame, guilt or remorse?
Will Emma Lou be able to save the farm before the bank forecloses?
Tune in again for the next heart-rending episode of [Cue Music: the Yearning Heart Theme]
♥ ♥ ♥ The Heart Approaches What It Yearns
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Delicious, sweet, early-morning, gushy gooey yummy sex.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
It blew east of us.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
White Tigers and Dynamic Steppers “Bring It On”.
I don’t mind the world going to hell in a bucket, but I’d like my own bucket to go in.
At 10 AM CDT… 1500Z… the eye of Hurricane Rita was located near latitude 24.3 north… longitude 85.9 west or about 260 miles… west of Key West Florida and about 755 miles east-southeast of Corpus Christi Texas.
Location A B C D E Galveston TX X 1 9 6 16 Freeport TX X 1 10 6 17 Port OConnor TX X 1 11 5 17 Corpus Christi TX X 1 9 6 16 Brownsville TX X 2 9 5 16 A is % probability from now to 7AM Thu B From 7AM Thu to 7PM Thu C From 7PM Thu to 7AM Fri D From 7AM Fri to 7AM Sat E Is Total Probability from Now To 7AM Sat X Means Less than One Percent
- 3- to 5-day supply of canned and other non-perishable foods that we can eat cold
- 3- to 5-day supply of water (½ gallon of water per person per day)
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Any unfilled written prescriptions
- Battery operated radio
- Birth certificates
- Bottled water
- Can opener
- Crackers, peanut butter, etc
- Diapers and sanitary pads
- Disposable cleaning cloths or wipes
- Driver license or other photo ID
- Extra batteries for cell phones
- Extra batteries
- Extra clothing
- Extra eyeglasses, contacts and solutions
- First aid kit
- Fruits and vegetables
- Health insurance cards and policies
- Ice and ice chests
- Immunization records for children and adults
- List of medications taken by family members
- Manual can opener
- Prescription medications and containers
- Sleeping bags or blankets, sheets, pillows
- Soap, toothpaste, tissue and other personal hygiene supplies
- Social Security cards
- Toilet paper
- Votive candles
- Water-purifier, such as unscented chlorine bleach or iodine tables
- Ziploc bags (matches, toilet paper and extra clothing in these bags to keep them dry)
Monday, September 19, 2005
e do enquyre why I place the fayth in such a captaine as this, and me bande o’ hearty boyes. This I tell to ye: I sayle wi’ them for mine owne purposes onlie, aye, for in takyng the loot o’ the Dons tho’ I myght cym to possession o’ the Spanyshe Main, the which ys Pyrate Plunder fro’ the first, so I be entytled, crisp me liver if it ain’t! Elsewyse, I be entytled to find mine owne reasons, for the hearte doth speake its owne song and that more playnly to some as to th’ others. So not think amyss that I looke to mine owne hearte, but mend your owne fortunes as chance serves.
Sygned this daye, wi’ all soothe and be damned to ye else,
Ye Yearning Hearte
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Monday, September 12, 2005
Saturday, September 10, 2005
- our houseguests (the storm-swept detritus of Hurricane Katrina)
- if he’s really just not in the mood
- if it’s me
- if he feels guilty (I can’t imagine losing someone I’ve been with for 10 years)
- or what.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
I scored 19% grit, 23% wit, 57% flair, and 14% class!
She scored higher than 40% on gritShe scored higher than 39% on witShe scored higher than 89% on flairShe scored higher than 11% on class