Thursday, May 12, 2005

Here I go, Boogieing to Texas

As I might have mentioned, me and my 1995 Saturn are goin’ down to visit M & D and their 3 amazing boys. For all I know, the oldest has finally perfected heavier than air flight, like he was working on when they were up here in KC last.
I have no idea how long I’ll be there. I asked Maggie and she said, “Oh, stay as long as you like, we may need a baby sitter when you’re here. And if you stay after we take of you can be a house sitter, anyway.” So it may be that’s what I’ll do. Cool beans.
House sitting’s easy for them, since all I’ll have to do is feed the cat and the chickens. And even baby sitting is pretty easy with that crew. They’re 3 boys and they like to hang all over me, so it’s not like they sneak off to act up, much. Though I may have to occasional get Middle Boy down from up on the kitchen counters, as he looks for sharp weapons.
O, yeah. I graduated. Ho-hum, right? but I feel like I’ve accomplished something. I’m looking forward, as usual. I’m looking towards grad school, etc. I feel like, wow, all that behind me. And I still express myself in phrases such as, “I feel like, wow….”

No comments: