Tuesday, January 10, 2006

DE

I had an interview for a data entry job on Monday. Ugh.
3 hrs./2 days a week + 4hrs./3 days a week = 20 hrs. × $12.00/hr. = ugh.
But I can do it until I’m OK to teach, then the co-op will give me $300/wk.
It wasn’t so much an interview as a meeting to make sure I pass all qualifications (I am currently breathing, I can spell “SSN” and I can alphabetize without humming the ABC song. I know the difference between “imminent” and “eminent”, which is more than I can say for the White House.
Here is an excerpt from my interview / run-through:

“In this situation, you see a set of invoice templates and you can see … [click] … where you can override the rule for a statement.”

ME: “So, the statement is the 2nd invoice?”

HR: “Oh no. Invoices are individual invoices. A statement is always a full statement.”

ME: “Oh. OK, I got it.”

HR: “Moving on …”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, "Ugh".

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...if DE is acceptable, what about medical transcription? A friend is getting into it. If you're interested, I'll let you know how it goes. Supposedly can do it anytime and at home and make a living from it.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't Monsieur simply support you in the way that you clearly deserve?

Anonymous said...

Hey haven't heard from you in a while, just wanting to make sure everything was okay. Miss ya!