- You look for one that supports but doesn't cut into you.
- It should look good by itself when nothing is over it, and it should look good in clothes.
- It shouldn't reveal too much and it should stay on you right.
- Try not to let your mom pick one out for you.
- Some last longer than others.
- And when it's completely worn out and there are big gaping holes near the cups, it's time to let it go; don't let your kids play with your old ones, no matter how much fun they think it is or how cute they look playing with one.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Finding the right man or the right bra
is pretty much the same, almost-hopeless, exercise: